[Phpgroupware-users] phpgw setup creates pg db tables for sure, but then

From: Eric Sean Webber
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgw setup creates pg db tables for sure, but then says they are not there, but they are.
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 08:28:17 -0700 (PDT)

setup creates database tables in postgres for sure,
but then says they are not there, but they are.

using:

phpGroupWare version 0.9.14.000 Setup III with latest
CVS as well
postgres 7.2.1
redhat 7.3

So to summarize, setup appears to work fine, even says
all tables have been created, even admin and demo
accounts, and they are there, I check with sql
commands, and they are there, but when you visit root
link, http://domain.com/phpgroupware/  I get the error

Fatal Error: It appears that you have not created the
database tables for phpGroupWare. Click here run for
setup.  And when I click on setup AGAIN, it shows the
tables are already there of course, which they are.

using:

phpGroupWare version 0.9.14.000 Setup III
postgres 7.2.1
redhat 7.3

warmest regards,