[Phpgroupware-users] FIle Manager App...

From: John Burton
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] FIle Manager App...
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:42:29 -0400

Greetings,

I've been playing / working with phpgroupware for a couple of weeks now, getting most of what I need working. One of the capabilities that I need, but I haven't been able to find is an "Enhanced" File Manager application. The File Manager Ap that comes with phpgw is nice, and I like the ability to see & upload/download/etc to private and group areas. The "enhancements" I need are:

1) the ability to create sub-directories below the "private" or "group" directory level,

2) an additional (optional) field "Description" in the upload form & database that the user could enter a text description of what the file is,

3) a more "Windows Explorer" like graphical interface to the directory trees which would list the name of the files, date created, size, and the "description" mention above.

Does anyone know if this capability exists for phpgroupware filemanager ?

John

--
John Burton, Ph.D.
Principal Associate GATS, Inc. address@hidden 11864 Canon Blvd. - Suite 101