Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation - cannot login

From: Mark A Peters (Skeeter)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation - cannot login
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 20:57:24 -0400 (EDT)

A developer has been notified..

I can't really help it that you had applied a non-approved patch
(no slam against you Chris "||cw").  Chris' code had actually been applied
into the post RC4 release wich is now official in the .14.000 release.  I
would suggest searching back in the mailing list to when Chris had suggested
the patch and find which file(s) (some file(s) in phpgwapi) and delete the
offending file(s) and perform an update from CVS.  Be careful to not delete
your header.inc.php file, the .template file would be ok to delete.

cd <your phpgw directory>; cvs -z9 -dP | less

That will grab all updates to the .14.000 release, along with restoring
the previous files deleted.

Thanks,
Mark A Peters (Skeeter)