Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation - cannot login

From: David Santos
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation - cannot login
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 16:09:52 -0400 (CLT)

Hi Patrick,
I checked with my phpgroupware and that's Ok.  Now, is the function being
declared again after line 103? (or, just maybe, before line 99)
If it isn't.  Then I'm trapped.  If you want I can send you my
header.inc.php (to your private mail) and you can edit the configuration
fields manually.  It's quite a simple task.

David Santos

Patrick Price dijo: