[Phpgroupware-users] Installation - cannot login

From: Patrick Price
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation - cannot login
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 20:40:04 -0400

Hi all,

I've had /setup create the header.inc.php file with passwords for DB, setup, and header admin login (whatever that is).

Now I cannot login for Setup/Config Admin (English)

If I login with the header admin login I get:

phpGroupWare version 0.9.14.000 Setup III
Edit your existing header.inc.php
Analysis You appear to have MySQL support enabled
No Postgres-DB support found. Disabling
No Microsoft SQL Server support found. Disabling
No Oracle-DB support found. Disabling
You appear to be using PHP4. Enabling PHP4 sessions support
Found existing configuration file. Loading settings from the file...

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare perfgetmicrotime() (previously declared in /space/apache/htdocs/phpgroupware/header.inc.php:101) in /space/apache/htdocs/phpgroupware/header.inc.php on line 99

Any ideas?  Thanks,

Patrick Price
Senior UNIX Systems Administrator
West Virginia University