Re: [Phpgroupware-users] parse error after update to 0.9.14 final

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] parse error after update to 0.9.14 final
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 22:02:16 +0200

Hi Chris,

thanks again! That was it.

Dirk

--On Donnerstag, 5. September 2002 18:19 Uhr +0000 Chris Weiss <address@hidden> wrote:

RE: the cvs merge has instered some garbage.  You can either edit the file
RE: to remove the garbage or delete the file and co it again.  (yes, you
RE: can co a single file)
RE:
RE: Dirk H. Schulz (address@hidden) wrote*:
RE:>
RE:> I have updated my 0.9.14 RC4 from cvs (cvs -z9 update -dP | more), and
RE:> it seemed to work. It simply complained about conflicts with
RE:> class.datetime.inc (probably it has detected that I omitted the part
RE:> where network time is consulted).
RE:>
RE:> After update I transferred the settings from the old header.inc.php.
RE:>
RE:> And now when I login I get an error stating a parse error in
RE:> /path/phpgwapi/inc/class.datetime.inc in line 59:
RE:>
RE:> Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: datetime in
RE:> /var/www/html/phpgroupware/30072002phpgwrc4/phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc
RE:> .php( 278) : eval()'d code on line 1
RE:>
RE:> Does anybody know what that is and how I can get around it?
RE:>
RE:> Dirk
RE:>
RE:>