Re: [Phpgroupware-users] moving 0.9.13?

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] moving 0.9.13?
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 11:27:22 +0200

Hi Dan,

--On Freitag, 30. August 2002 13:10 Uhr -0700 Dan Kuykendall <address@hidden> wrote:

RE: in setup. configuration

These two I adjusted. See here:

- snip -
RE:> I tgzed the complete directory, moved over the database, decompressed
RE:> the directory, adjusted the 2 path entries in header.inc.php.

header.inc.php is where setup writes down the path you configure.

RE:>
RE:> When I call /phpgroupware in a browser, I get to the login screen.
RE:> Good.
RE:>
RE:> I login, and then it claims not to have found login.php (and, yes, it
RE:> tried a wrong path).
RE:>

So there must be somewhere else a path to configure. That one I am looking for.

Thanks for your help.

Dirk