[Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupWare has a new website!!

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupWare has a new website!!
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:29:36 -0700

We have finally gotten the new website up. Yes, yes I know the design contest ended last November, but we are trying.

Anyways, the new website is actually a product of a new phpGW app called sitemgr. sitemgr was written as a collage project by students from the University of California, Irvine. Patrick (aka mr_e) was a student in the class and is the reason his group did this project.

So now phpGW's own website runs in phpGW. We are self hosting! Well, not completely, we still need Savannah for bug tracking, feature requests, mailing lists and CVS. But at least the site itself is now managed within phpGW.

Any feedback on the new site would be much appreciated so that I can pass it on to the students who worked on this. I hope they are encouraged and that some of them will continue to work with doing phpGW development to build up their programming abilities.

Seek3r