[Phpgroupware-users] moving 0.9.13?

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] moving 0.9.13?
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:13:03 +0200

Hi folks,

I tried moving a 0.9.13 instance to another server with other pathes. That means:

I tgzed the complete directory, moved over the database, decompressed the directory, adjusted the 2 path entries in header.inc.php.

When I call /phpgroupware in a browser, I get to the login screen. Good.

I login, and then it claims not to have found login.php (and, yes, it tried the wrong path).

So it seems in 0.9.13 there is more path entries that have to be adjusted than just the two in header.inc.php.

Does anybody know where that could be?

Dirk