[Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware on virtual host

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware on virtual host
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 12:56:11 +0200

Hi all,

I am running several phpgroupware instances, all of them simply as directories on a server.

This week I tried changing one of them to running on a virtual host. That means I setup the directory it resides in as virtual host in apache.

After that I could only call the login screen, everything else failed due to error messages that ...inc was not found. I tried everything I could think of as standard-path in /phpgroupware/setup, but to no avail.

With 0.9.12 I had no problem running it on a virtual host.

Now with 0.9.14 RC4 I did not get it to work.

Is there anybody out there who succeeded in that?

Dirk