Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware on MacOS X?

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware on MacOS X?
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:24:26 +0200

Hello CK,

you were right!

I still cannot believe it. When calling /setup, on step 1 it said all applications were installed okay. And I simply believed that.

No I looked into step 4 and LOOK! everything still had to be installed. So I did that, and now it works. From the time it took to install the applications, I assume that they really were installed, but not hooked into the framework.

Thanks very much for your help! That phenomenon has cost me hours.

No I still would like to now how that happened. I have installed from the same tarball as 3 other installations and went the same way with the same steps. Do you have any idea when this occurs?

Many thanks also to Chris Weiss for your constant work on the problem!

Dirk