Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware on MacOS X?

From: C K Wu
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware on MacOS X?
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:00:41 +0800

Hello, Dirk,

I came across the same problem in a Intel box.  In my case, it's
probably due to some circular module interdependency problems
resulting in the admin and other modules not being installed.

The solution is go into setup page.  Login into Setup/Config Admin.
Click "Manage Applications" in Step 4.  Click and install those
applications that do not have dependency problems.  After this,
the previously uninstallable modules (including the admin module)
should now be ready for installation.  Install the rest.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
CK