Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware on MacOS X?

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware on MacOS X?
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 20:40:12 +0200

Chris, you are right: it should not. But it is. I still have the problem that I do not get access to the applications. When I log in, there is just the header bar, but no applications to the left. When I go to preferences, there ist just the three tabs there (your prefs, default prefs, forced prefs), but nothing else.

And then there is no error in the apache logs. Every access appears is in the access log as if it was okay.

It is really weired somehow: If I use the URL to phpgroupware without a trailing slash, I get "The connection to the server could not be established". If I append a trailing slash to the URL, I get the login screen. On my linux installation of phpgroupware there is no such difference.

I simply do not know where to look. Can there be persistent problems when at the time of the first setup of phpgroupware the (macosx-)machine did not have a fqdn? Even if I set it afterwards and put it into setup then?

I am simply out of ideas.

Dirk