[Phpgroupware-users] New property-module

From: sigurdne
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] New property-module
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:31:46 +0200

A new module - property - is posted to the cvs. Property was originally built
as five modules - but has been rebuilt to one (with six sub-modules) to fit
into the cvs.
The module is currently running on the version-0_9_14-branch as a Maintenance
Manage System for The City of Bergen, Norway - serving 5000 apartments (in the
five-module version until this one has been sufficient tested)
As a result of the rebuilding (made me do some cleaning up - as well), the
security is not fully established yet. Each user will have rights - and roles
within each sub-module. Role is for signing off invoices - each user can have
several roles - but only one can be used for each instance.
Currently (for now) the invoice-sub is only working (tested) on mssql - due to
some awkward nested queries - but these will be redesigned.

The core tables (properties/buildings/tenants) are in my environment populated
by integration with another system - so there are yet no forms for this
information.

Features:
-Property register
-Equipment register
-Tenant register
-Vendor-register (the standard Addressbook)
-Drawing register (depended of viewer (as "voloview"))
-FM Trouble ticket system (built on tts - added location)
-Invoice handling - approval per role
-Vendor Agreement administration
-Vendor prizelist with index history
-Requests registration
-Ad hoc workorder (sent as email by either smtp or sendmail)
-Generate General tender for bidding based on building standards
-Vendor/service-partner agreement administration
-Generating of orders from prize list from individual vendors by predefined
agreements.

TODO:
-Finnish the security management
-Enable the invoice-sub for mysql
-Make forms for manipulate remaining tables
-Import invoices to invoice-sub from csv-files (our vendors are delivering
monthly invoices on excel spreadsheets)
-Export payment information to accounting system (this is yet done by an
external system, but I am moving it all over to phpgroupware)

Sigurd Nes