Re: [Phpgroupware-users] pb with sending emails

From: Mikael Mourcia
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] pb with sending emails
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 12:33:40 +0200

I have upgraded from 0.9.12 to 0.9.14 and i get the same problem.
I can't send messages because of the RCPT command. The RCPT command sent to
the server
is RCPT TO:<> so it can not be understood .
If someone could help me ..
Mikael Mourcia
Here is the error message .
Your message could not be sent!
The mail server returned:
Array
(
    [code] => 501
    [msg] => Bad address syntax

    [desc] =>
    [server_chat] =>
c->s: fsockopen(192.168.0.2,25,0,,5) ; returned: Resource id #22
s->c: 220 st-emilion.lsafrance.com ESMTP Postfix
c->s: EHLO fwtest.lsa.org
s->c: 250-st-emilion.lsafrance.com
s->c: 250-PIPELINING
s->c: 250-SIZE 10240000
s->c: 250-VRFY
s->c: 250-ETRN
s->c: 250-XVERP
s->c: 250 8BITMIME
c->s: MAIL FROM:<address@hidden>
s->c: 250 Ok
c->s: RCPT TO:<>
s->c: 501 Bad address syntax

)

To go back to the msg list, click here

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end() in
/data/phpgroupware/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php on line 62