Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with attach file

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with attach file
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 01:44:27 +0000

Hi,

In "http://server/phpgroupware/setup/config.php"; has some path information:

Path information
Enter the full path for temporary files.
Examples: /tmp, C:\TEMP:                          __/tmp____

Enter the full path for users and group files.
Examples: /files, E:\FILES:
__/home/webserve/htdocs/files__

Enter the location of phpGroupWare's URL.
Example: http://www.domain.com/phpgroupware or /phpgroupware
No trailing slash:                                __/phpgroupware___

Do these paths exist?  Are the permissions correct?

I hope this helps.