[Phpgroupware-users] pb with setup/index.php

From: Jean Noel Chardron
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] pb with setup/index.php
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:33:27 +0200

hi,

When I log to the "header admin login" in the setup/index.php I have a trouble like this :

Edit your existing header.inc.php

Analysis :nalysis

You appear to have MySQL support enabled
You appear to have Postgres-DB support enabled
You appear to have Microsoft SQL Server support enabled
No Oracle-DB support found. Disabling
You appear to be using PHP4. Enabling PHP4 sessions support
Found existing configuration file. Loading settings from the file...

*Fatal error*: Cannot redeclare perfgetmicrotime() in */web/htdocs/pages/interne/phpgroupware/header.inc.php* on line *99*

if someone can tell me what to do it will be fine

thanks,