[Phpgroupware-users] addressbook fiasco

From: SI Reasoning
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] addressbook fiasco
Date: 27 Aug 2002 05:17:11 -0500

I tried to do a multiple vcard export from a category, and instead it
exported almost my entire database. I was trying to move one category's
contacts to a new (global) category. So when I tried to reimport, I had
a mess. SO I decided to delete the global category (and wrongly assumed
all of the contacts within it). Nope. So now I have almost my entire
database doubled and I have to go into the MySQL database and manually
delete most of them from there because it is way to time consuming to go
into each contact and delete them from within phpgroupware.

There really needs to be a checkbox next to each contact and the ability
to delete/move to new category.... and the export section needs to be
fixed
!
--
SI Reasoning
address@hidden

"The majority of the stupid is invincible and guaranteed for all time.
The terror of their tyranny is, however, alleviated by their lack of
consistency"
-- Albert Einstein