Re: [Phpgroupware-users] problems after upgrading to php4.2.2 as a DSO w

From: LA-Soft
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] problems after upgrading to php4.2.2 as a DSO w/ apache
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:00:05 -0600 (MDT)

For grins and giggles, back up your existing installtion (just in case) and
then delete it but don't delete your databases. Then download 0.9.14.000
Final and extract it in your web root again. Then go to http://<your server
address>/phpgroupware/setup/ and create the new ini file. If it works the way
it worked for me numerous times yesterday, you should just be able to log on
to your system with no problems.