Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS Updates

From: LA-Soft
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS Updates
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 12:15:15 -0600 (MDT)

> once you have the cvs tags you can upgrade or "update" from cvs all you
> want, it's the co that's the "install only".  It expects no files to be
> there first.

Ah, I wasn't ware of that. I was just following the steps on the Savanah web
site. They might want to post more concise instructions there. I'm sure there
are more concise instructions on the use of CVS elsewhere, but it would make
a lot of sense to have more in-depth instructions relevant to phpGroupWare
there.

> did you submit a patch so it can be included for the next release/cvs
> update?

No, I'm not sure how to do that either. This whole CVS thing is totally new
to me. I've never worked anyplace that ever used it so I'll have to figure it
out.