Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS Updates

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS Updates
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:33:46 +0000

I think there is a bit of confustion.

First, a CVS co is to install the app not to upgrade it.  If you installed
one of the .14RC tarballs you can do a `cvs update` because it already
include the cvs tags.  You can to a clean install of the files and use the
extisting database to do an "upgrade".

phpsysinfo is a stand alone app that was modified to work within phpGW.  It
includes serveral "themes" of it's own, "aq" is its Aqua (ala MacOS 10)
theme.  I haven't tried the phpGW aware phpSysInfo but i'd seems that its CSS
is somehow conflicting with the idsociety theme CSS.