[Phpgroupware-users] [Bug #987] Incorrect Path Declaration

From: LA-Soft
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] [Bug #987] Incorrect Path Declaration
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 19:09:56 -0600 (MDT)

No, I'm not angry and I'm not flaming anyone, I'm just frustrated and really
baffled...

After running the CVS updates today per Dave Hall's instructions and even
after completely wiping out my 0.9.14.000 RC4 installtion and re-installing
the 0.9.14.000 final release, this bug shown below and all of the others I
reported in this mailing list still exist. Since I have 0.9.14.000 final on
my system here and no traces of RC4, I would assume I have the absolute most
up-to-date code. So I'm baffled as to how I could still have these bugs that
nobody else does, especially when I can look at the code and tell precisely
where the problems are coming from.

Again, I'm not flaming anyone...It just doesn't makes sense to me how I can
possibly be the only one with these problems when I have the most up-to-date
code.