Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS Updates

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS Updates
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 08:32:05 +1000

Hi,

Get the latest release from CVS including patches with the following 3
commands:

1) cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpgroupware co
-r Version-0_9_14-branch phpgroupware
2) cd phpgroupware
3) cvs co -r Version-0_9_14-branch full

That should update all of you apps to the .14 release

Cheers

skwashd
Dave Hall