[Phpgroupware-users] problems with forum

From: johan
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] problems with forum
Date: 23 Aug 2002 19:45:16 +0200

Hi,

I yesterday installed phpgroupware, with forum activated. yesterday, I
aded some topics at the sample. Everything works fine, but today when i
open the sample, I receive following message. Anybody has an idea ? The
right are set correctly.

Database error: Invalid SQL: select
account_lid,account_firstname,account_lastname from phpgw_accounts where
account_id=

File: /usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.accounts_sql.inc.php
Line: 383

Session halted.

Apparently it has something to do with the database, but I cannot figure
out why, since alle the other programs (chat, forum, ...) work fine

line 383 =
$db->query('select account_lid,account_firstname,account_lastname from
phpgw_accounts where account_id='.$account_id,__LINE__,__FILE__);

Greetz,
Johan