[Phpgroupware-users] CSV Imports

From: LA-Soft
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] CSV Imports
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 23:59:44 -0600 (MDT)

I don't know if this is question that has been asked and answered numerous
times, but I'm going to risk it anyway...

Are the CSV import routines in the address book functional, or are they just
a place-holder for something yet to be implemented? I've exported my contacts
from Outlook to a CSV file and no matter if I choose "Import from Outlook -
English" or Alt CSV Import, neither one of them work in 0.9.14.000 RC4.

Has anybody else had any luck getting this to work?