[Phpgroupware-users] PHP3 support

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] PHP3 support
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:29:03 -0700

After phpGW 0.9.14 I dont think we will maintain any PHP3 compatibility. The Free Software Foundation is OK with the recent changes to the PHP4 license and is going to declare it "Free". This will allow us to do some major cleanup of our code to take advantage of PHP4's more robust object support.

Im also going to be making use of these function controlling function a good deal to clean up some wacky code (like createobject)
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.funchand.php

Seek3r

Guillaume Courtois wrote:
I'm trying to find a version of phpGW which works.

So far no luck

the 9.14 truck created broen login forms without buttons and \\"Login\\ in
the text inputs

0.9.14 works for lots of people. You should check your install and verify that
you have all the required softwares (apache, etc ...) correctly installed and
working.

What are the error messages in apache logs, for example ?