[Phpgroupware-users] Problem with Mail Configuration

From: Hans-Martin Heuck
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with Mail Configuration
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:24:14 +0200

Hi,
i'm using the 0.9.14 Verson of php groupware on a Debian system with php4
and apache.
I' have a problem with the Mail Programms, Mail and Felamail. I've
installed both , mail and felamail. If I try to open the mail-prog i get
  Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to
alocate 12 bytes)
in /usr/share/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_imap.inc.php on line
168

Ok, felamail has no problem to open the imap-server. But when I try to send
a mail i get the message, that I have to fill out the recipient. I posted
the problem before. But now play a litle bit with the config. When I
configure my apache, i try use phpgroupware without any direcory or virtual
server. And it work. I can send E-Mails without a problem. But if i try to
use the <directory> or the <virtual server> options in the http.conf to
access to phpgroupware (I need it) then i get the error. It seems, that the
formula-data is not transported by the send button.
Has anybody an Idee what I can do ?
Thank you for your help hans