[Phpgroupware-users] Problem with PHPGroupware 0.9.14 RC4

From: Gavazzi, Angela
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with PHPGroupware 0.9.14 RC4
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:02:20 +0200

Hi all,

I'm installing phpgroupware with a pssql DB on apache 1.3.2. on SuSe 7.3
Installation worked fine and most applications seems to work too.

With Calendar I get this error message:
Warning: socket_set_timeout(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle
resource in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/
class.network.inc.php on line 81

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/
class.network.inc.php:81) in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/phpgroupware/calendar/index.php on line 41

This is the second installation I made (changed computer) and I get the same
error.

Can anybody help?

Tia, Angela