[Phpgroupware-users] Installation problem with 9.14-RC4

From: Chris von Rabenau
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation problem with 9.14-RC4
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:20:35 -0500

Have installed above onto Red Hat 7.0/Apache1.3.14/mySQL 3.23.32/4.0.4pl1. All appears to be operating fine, until logging in. At the top of the screen is the following, regardless of what user logs in. I am assuming that squaring away this detail will aid in other problems that are occurring, so will hold off on those just yet.

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /var/www/html/
phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.network.inc.php on line 81

Looking at the code at this location, it appears that it is looking for some sort of call only if the php version is 4. Below the code, I get the standard layout and can do some things, like read e-mail, etc but not others, like send e-mail.

Any help here would be appreciated.

Chris