Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Mail Folders

From: LA-Soft
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Mail Folders
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 19:39:04 -0600 (MDT)

I didn't know about anglemail until you mentioned it, I'll have to give it a
look. As for the mail sub-folders, it's actually a pretty basic concept which
is just an expansion of the existing style. For example, your Drafts folder
is just the file INBOX.Drafts. If you wanted sub-folders, it's just a matter
of adding an extension to the file like INBOX.Drafts.Sub1, INBOX.Drafts.Sub2
and adding the code to filter the display of the file names accordingly. It
would only take a minimal amount of code to support this method.