[Phpgroupware-users] FelaMiMail, Problem when sending mail

From: Hans-Martin Heuck
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] FelaMiMail, Problem when sending mail
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:13:15 -0000

Hi,
I have a problem when i try to send an email via FelaMiMail. When I push the
send Button, this error comes on a blank page:

Message could not be sent.
Mailer Error: You must provide at least one recipient email address

I filled the recipient and other fields correctly. Also i'm sure that I have
the right settings for the sendmail server. I checked it out first via https,
and then with http, because i read in this list something about problems with
https:
I use phpgroupware 0.9.14rc3 with apache and php4 on a debian maschine. Has
anybody a idee about that ?

thank for your help, hans.

P.S. i tried out scirrelmail, it works fine.