[Phpgroupware-users] Application Descriptions

From: LA-Soft
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Application Descriptions
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 23:43:19 -0600 (MDT)

Where can a person find a detailed description of each application included
in the phpGroupWare archive? I've looked at the http://apps.phpgroupware.org
web page and I can't really find what I'm looking for there. Most of the
applications in the archive are obvious by their name, but quite a few of
them aren't and the people developing them didn't bother to put a description
on the apps web page. Does anybody her know where I can find this
information?