[Phpgroupware-users] Date / Time issue revisited

From: Tony Howden
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Date / Time issue revisited
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 02:45:29 +0000

Hi All

I've seen this issue raised in a couple of previous posts however there did
not appear to be a resolution.

I have a server that has the calendar using 1970 as its date.

I have the latest class.network.inc.php file added to the RC4 install.

The server is not internet connected, is it related to the daytime(port 13)
not getting connected ?

My other server is working fine, but its internet connected and I cannot
recall what preference settings I have done differently.

TIA

cheers
Tony