Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Multiuser email account

From: Tony Howden
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Multiuser email account
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 00:29:11 +0000

Hi Chris

Thanks for this info.

I am assuming that UWash IMAP is what we are using by default with phpgw. Can
you
tell me, or point me to, the detail of the issue with multiple accesses to UWash
accounts.

I have done some basic testing with a test account here using the standard phpgw
email and setting up a second account. It seems to work ok, but I have only done
consecutive emails from multiple users with access to the test 'sales' account.
It
appears to work fine, but I would imagine that concurrent emails may create an
issue ?