[Phpgroupware-users] install no db problem

From: David Link
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] install no db problem
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:09:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hello phpgroupware users.

After installing and pointing browser to http://.../phpgroupware/setup,
I get:

No MySQL support found. Disabling
 No Postgres-DB support found. Disabling
 No Oracle-DB support found. Disabling

                                  did not found any valid DB support !
     try to configure your php to support one of the above mentioned
dbs or install phpgroupware by hand

I'm using:

  phpGroupWare-0.9.12.tar.gz
  Kernel 2.2.19-6.2.1.2RS
  PHP 4.0.4pl1
  MySQL 3.23.36

and Yes, to Chris Weiss, mysql support to PHP should be there I see the
/usr/lib/php4/mysql.so file.

I haven't really done much with it other then unpack the tarball, set
up permissions on files and create the MySQL database.  So I can't have
botched too much yet.

What configuration files can I start looking at.  Message says
something about configure by hand.  Which files?

Thank you much.