[Phpgroupware-users] Folders name with UTF-7

From: Sam Przyswa
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Folders name with UTF-7
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 15:30:24 +0000

Hi,

We have some problems with folders name in UTF-7 encoding, when we create a
folder
with accentued french characters the folder is well created with accentued
characters in PHPGW, but this folder is not read by Outlook 2000, read with the
coded characters instead accentued characters with Outlook Express, and read
without accentued characters at all with Netscape.

Is it possible to have the same standard folders name encoding in PHPGW and the
others IMAP mail readers ?

Thanks in advance.

Sam.
--