Re: [Phpgroupware-users] datetime class problems....

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] datetime class problems....
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:32:53 +0000

You didn't say so I'll ask: Will there be an option to not do the NTP?  My
servers time is already synced and I don't want the overhead in phpgw.  Also,
using HTTP is a nice idea, but doesn't take into consideration servers that
don't have internet access.  I'm sure there are some out there, especialy
development servers.  If an admin wants phpgw to use time servers, I don't
see a problem with that admin opening port 13 in the firewall.