Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Addressbook problems

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Addressbook problems
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:13:47 +0000

there was an old bug where editing an address book item killed it's ownership
effectivly hiding it from you.  I recomend upgrading to at least RC4 if not
the .14 cvs branch.

IIRC, you can get the record back by changing the owner field to your
account_id number from the accounts table.

Lance Hoffmeyer (address@hidden) wrote*:

>I am using 0.9.13.018 on Debian Woody.  Whenever I edit a person's
information
>it disappears from the Addressbook.  If I exaimine psql the person is still
>in the database it simply is not displayed in phpgroupware.  Any idea why?
>
>Also, a new problem started when I upgraded to 0.9.13.018.
>Now when I try to edit I get an error:
>Unsupported operand types
in /usr/share/phpgroupware/addressbook/inc/class.iuaddressbook.inc.php on
line 681 ?