Re: [Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)

From: Mark A Peters (Skeeter)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 19:18:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, Nate Mollring wrote:

> I'm running an e-smith 5.1.2 box with php 4.1.2, imp 3.1, kronolith, and nag.
>
> In kronolith when I create a new or edit an event, recur until --no end date
> won't work.  When I use 'no end date' the database (via phpmyadmin) shows a
> date in 1969--then the event won't recur correctly.  I've installed the
> latest
> Event.php and I still have the same problem.  Oh, and the database I'm using
> is
> MySql.  Would switching to Mcal help?  Switching to mcal doesn't look like an
> easy project, but if that's what needs to be done...
> thanks,
> Nate

Hmmmm... I'm sorry I can't really help you with Horde/Imp/Kronolith.  I'm
more into phpGroupWare and don't spend any time playing with the Horde
framework.  Try sending your questions/comments on those products to their
mailing lists.  Looks like you just sent to the wrong list.

Thanks,
Mark A Peters (Skeeter)