Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an ar

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:31:05 +0000

line 266 is :
while($member_groups != False && list($key,$group_info) = each
($member_groups))

so $member_groups is not False is not an array.  Is your account in any
groups?  If not, you can add one or try this:
while(IsArray($member_groups) && list($key,$group_info) = each
($member_groups))

I didn't look at $GLOBALS['phpgw']->accounts->membership() but why would a
var that is meant to be an array = False?  And if it is False, IsArray would
return False for that right?