[Phpgroupware-users] E-mail sending via the regular email client

From: Nate Mollring
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] E-mail sending via the regular email client
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 06:30:50 -0500

Since I can't get the Felamimail Client to read attachments using internet
explorer, I've been trying to use the regular email client.  It refuses to
send correctly:

Array
(
    [code] => 500
    [msg] => Syntax Error, command unrecognized

    [desc] =>
    [server_chat] =>
c->s: fsockopen(mail.cennecs.org,25,0,,5) ; returned: Resource id #20
s->c: 220 cncs.myserver.org SMTP daemon ready.
c->s: EHLO www.myserver.org
s->c: 500 Syntax Error, command unrecognized

Felamimail will send correctly.
thanks,
Nate