RE: [Phpgroupware-users] 0.9.14RC4 much slower

From: Hsing-Foo Wang
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] 0.9.14RC4 much slower
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 22:58:32 +0200

Hi,

-Clicking shortcut to access phpgroupware
- Finished seeing 'welcome' page, 2 seconds
- clicking calendar, 2 seconds
- any other menu option 2 seconds or less.

Processor: 800Mhz
RAM: 1Gb.
Network: Local 100Mbit/switched

I have the same 'improvement' accessing phpgroupware from the Internet
to my lan. (except for normal internet latency)

Regards,
Hsing-Foo