[Phpgroupware-users] RC4 Environments

From: test test
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] RC4 Environments
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 08:55:34 -0700 (PDT)

Bob, can I assume that you mean that the performance
is still bad?  I have made the change to my system and
I too did not see any performance increase.

I'm not sure if this is coincidental but the demo on
the web site is showing the same problems.  If you
sign on to the production demo it take about 30
seconds to get into the calendar.  If sign on to the
CVS developement demo it runs much faster.

I am currently on RC1 and I am hessitant to move to
RC4 untill we get this performance issue worked out.
Does any PHP/mySQL expert out there know whats going
on?

Thanks again for your help.