[Phpgroupware-users] Calendar Day View Font size

From: test test
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendar Day View Font size
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:19:39 -0700 (PDT)

When displaying the day view of a calendar, the text
of the events is very small.  When I look at the
source for the page, I notice that there is a font
statement in the HTML that says

Where would I go to change the -2 to a -1 or take it
out altogether?  I've looked at everything in the
/calendar/templates/defaults and can't find anything
that refers to the "-2" in either the day.tpl or
day_cal.tpl.

Thanks for your help.

Paul.

PS.  Anyone else out there want to tell us what your
response time is and what kind of set up you are
using?  Thanks to Hsing-Foo Wang, Dave Hall and Chris
Weiss for their input.