[Phpgroupware-users] Help with Project configuration

From: Scott A. Henderson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Help with Project configuration
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:00:08 -0800

I am unable to get past the opening screen in the project application.

The error I get when I try and use the "Projects -> Add" option is:

Error: Please set your global preferences !
* Please set your preferences for this application !*

I have tried setting all of what appeared to be the preferences for this
application but noting seems to get me past this message.  I also get the
massage with do other add functions under project.

The have searched the news groups, savannah and the net, this is my last
option.

I am hoping someone here can help.

Scott A. Henderson
Finite Technologies Incorporated