[Phpgroupware-users] [felamimail] problem to connect to imap mailbox

From: Carsten Grewe
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] [felamimail] problem to connect to imap mailbox
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 21:52:21 +0200

Hi,

we would like to switch completely to Groupware. Meanwhile, we are using
Outlook Express 6 to connect to our IMAP Server (Courier). It works just
fine, but I don't like the way, IMAP is implemented into OE.

Unfortunately, when I try to connect to the server with FelamiMail, it seems
that a connection can't be established:

Warning: Couldn't open stream {10.1.2.3:143}INBOX in
[...]/phpgroupware/felamimail/inc/class.bofelamimail.inc.php on line 50

and some other lines complaining "not a valid imap resource"

Maybe you could give some hints where the problem might be or even how I can
find it out myself. I think that I have configured Felamimail correctly.
(IP-address, imap & courier, login: standard)

The environment should also be ok, I guess: I've compiled php-4.2.2 with imap
and imap-ssl (though we don't use it) and apache with module-imap. There were
no errors during install.

Thanks
Carsten