[Phpgroupware-users] Only empty pages

From: Thorsten Roggendorf
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Only empty pages
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:27:59 +0200

Hi,

I can't get phpgroupware running.

Im using the standard woody packages with apache
(without ssl) and mysql.
I did some hand tuning of the header but to no avail.

All I ever get is empty documents when I point my
browser to server/phpgroupware or server/phpgroupware/setup

I do get debugging output on the login screen if
debugging is turned on:

sane environment: messageonly
debug: domain

On some browsers I get the setup loginscreen and the
header setup page (on IE and Natscape, don't get it on
galeon and mozilla) but nothing more.

I suspect the problem might be connected to the server
url being redirected ... could that be the problem?

I digged in the users mailing archives and came across a
message saying that the probably reason is php crashing
because of version conflicts. That does not seem to be the
case in my setup.
/var/log/abache/error.log does not show any signs of my
attempts and
/var/log/apache/access.log merely states:

xxx.xx.xx.xxx - - [19/Jul/2002:09:46:29 +0200] "GET
/phpgroupware/login.php HTTP/1.0" 200 0 "-" "Mozilla/5.0
Galeon/1.2.5 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/20020623
Debian/1.2.5-0.woody.1"

Regards

   Thorsten