Re: [Phpgroupware-users] problem with mail module

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] problem with mail module
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:39:00 +1000

Hi Ruben,

----- Original Message -----
From: Ruben Lopez <address@hidden>
Date: Thursday, July 11, 2002 9:18 am
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] problem with mail module

> Hello,
>
> I have installed Red Hat 7.2 with 2.4.7-10 kernel
> version, phpgroupware version 0.9.12, and here is my
> problem.

Was this from the tarball or cvs?  If it was the tar ball have you run a
cvs update?  There were quite a few fixes after the .12 release.

I would recommend that you use .14 instead it fixes some of the problems
with .12.  Either grab the tarball and update it or grab it from cvs.
see http://savanah.gnu.org/projects/phpgroupware for more info on cvs or
www.phpgroupware.org for downloading the tarball.

For the cvs checkout use -r Version-0_9_14-branch (OR -r
Version-0_9_12-branch) flag so you don't get the head(development) code.

For email under _.14_ I would recommend you grab anglemail from
http://www.anglemail.com/ it fixes many of the problems with the default
email app.

Hope this helps...

skwashd