[Phpgroupware-users] install problems with postgres (same as bug #456)

From: mlennert
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] install problems with postgres (same as bug #456)
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 14:32:15 +0200

Hi,

I have the same problem as related in bug 456 (also in Phpgroupware-users list
message: "Installation and Configuration Questions":

when I go try to enter the "Setup/Config Admin Login", I get the page with:

******
Database error: Link-ID == false, connect failed
PostgreSQL Error: 0 ()

Session halted.
*******

Has a solution been found to this problem ?

I'm on Debian 3.0 with phpGroupWare version 0.9.13.018 Setup III

Moritz