Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Zero-Size reply

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Zero-Size reply
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 14:16:56 +0000

a xero sized reply is usually a sign of php crashing.  Check you apache logs
and if this is the case and you installed from packages then make sure all
php-* packages are for the same version, and that your php is for the version
of apache you have installed.  If you've compiled any one peice in the apache-
php-mysql|pgsql puzzle you will likely have to recompile some more peices to
get everything using the same client libs.